Results tagged “Ole Miss Basketball”
At Ole Miss, we strive to have the best possible gameday experience at all of our venues. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and useful amenities as well as using audio and video to create an environment that gives our Rebels a home court advantage.
While a new arena is on the horizon, we recognize the need to constantly improve Tad Smith Coliseum. Here are some changes that you'll see at tonight's basketball doubleheader:
- Approximately six traffic coordinators have been added around campus to improve the flow of traffic pre-game and post-game.
- All ticket takers and security personnel have been given extensive customer service training.
- Exterior graphics at the main entrance will be installed over the next several weeks.
- To encourage student participation, the student section has been rebranded "Club Red."
- The student section has been completely repainted to align with the Club Red concept.
- All exterior doors with the exception of the student entrance have been painted grey.
- All portal signage has been made more efficient, therefore eliminating clutter.
- Additional signage has been added for restrooms.
- Various in-bowl signage has been updated.
- Various areas of the concourse and restrooms have been repainted, with additional aesthetic improvements coming.
- A new "leg room" section has been created. To learn more, call the UMAA Foundation at: 888-REB-TKTS.
- All carpet in the court side seating section has been replaced.
- All chairs in the court side seating section will be replaced in January.
- In-seat wait service will be available to all patrons in the court side seating section.
- Queue lines for concessions have been added to reduce congestion in the concourse.
- TVs will be added near concessions locations.
- Chops BBQ has been added between portals 6 & 7.
- Chick-fil-A and Papa Johns have been located between portals 13 & 14.
- A brand new Rebel Grill has been added outside portal 3 and will service fresh grilled burgers with homemade chips.
- The popular refillable souvenir soda has been added to the concessions offering for only $5.
- Bottled water price has been reduced from $4 to $3 at all basketball games.
- Kids meals (hot dog, chips, and CapriSun) have been added for $5.
- The informative bottom line "ticker" will be present on the video board at all times.
- Look for a new and improved www.olemisshoops.com next week as we transition the site into a gameday central. It will feature all of the upcoming game information including promotions, a feedback button for all fans, and much more.
The women tip-off at 5:30 p.m. and the men tip-off at 8:00 p.m. So come check out the Rebels. Don't worry about dinner, because with all of the new food amenities, we have everything you need. See you at the game!
Coach Kennedy took some time out of his preseason practice schedule to speak with Ole Miss Basketball Band members in the band hall Tuesday night. The hardwood Rebels begin their season November 9th vs. MVSU at 8:30 p.m. and will host Montevallo in an Exhibition game on Nov. 5th at 7 p.m. Admission to the Exhibition game is free.
Go Nephew congraulation on your trip to the olympics. Have a good time.in post UPDATE: Rebel. Champion. Olympian. Young's Blog
Go Isiah! Your Rebel family is pulling for you and can't wait to see you on the podium with your medal!in post UPDATE: Rebel. Champion. Olympian. Young's Blog
who will win the most gold medals?UPDATE: Rebel. Champion. Olympian. Young's Blog
BILL LOTT said:
GREAT JOB THIS YEAR GUYS - WISHING THE REBELS THE VERY BEST IN THE COMPASS BOWL - LETS PICK A FIGHT WITH PITT AND SHOW THEM WHAT OUR REBELS ARE ALL ABOUT. HOTTY-TODDY - GO REBELS. BE BLESSED AND GOOD LUCK!in post Some Notes On Bowl Trip
Pay per Head said:
The team has come up and I think now they are great!
Lee hall said:
Very awesome to hear Dori!! I am a very fortunate to be able to caddie in Portland's Safeway Classic every year and this year had caddied for a good friend of yours (Lacey) and met you. I see great things in your future Dori. Keep up the good workin post Carter Keeps LPGA Card for 2013
Rod Taylor said:
Rumor has it that Paul Dongieux will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this fall. The Rebels would be wise to study his legacy. Heart of a lion and a will to win against any odds. I can still hear the thousands chanting his name after his murderous tackle beat LSU in 69.in post Under The Lights: Ole Miss Football
Signed Record Label Deal.com said:
whole lotta hip hop in there...and I LIKE that!in post Ole Miss Baseball 2012 Walk Out Songs