Results tagged “College Football”
One of the main reasons we continue to have the best gameday atmosphere in the country is our desire to constantly improve. Fan feedback is essential to improving in the right areas and we thank all of our fans for their feedback - both positive and negative. As we head into week 2 of the football season, here are some changes we've implemented based on fan feedback from week 1:
1. The video board will include a nearly permanent scoreboard-like area at the top with score, down and distance, and more.
2. The sponsor logos on video board instant replays will be reduced in size.
3. The band amplification (which is available this year through a new change in SEC policy) will be done using multiple speakers spaced strategically on the sidelines.
4. A complete sound check was performed on Thursday and all speakers were confirmed to be in working order. The sound in some areas is still not where we want it to be, and we will be upgrading some equipment in the short-term to bring satisfaction levels up.
5. Videos are being adjusted to maximize the clarity of voices.
6. In addition to selling programs outside the stadium, game programs will be sold inside the stadium from 3 "program stands" - one stand in the south end zone, west concourse and east concourse.
One of the areas we received so much positive feedback about was our staff - ticket takers, parking attendants, concessions workers, security, etc. We are ecstatic about the impact that a new operations group and great training had on these critical frontline representatives for the Ole Miss brand. We'd like reward those staff members that make a positive impression on our customers, but need your help in identifying them. Each staff member is wearing a name tag that contains a letter followed 1-3 numbers. If you'd like us to know about great service (or service that needs to be improved), please note that "badge number" and go to http://rebs.ms/VHSFeedback to tell us about it.
Thank you for your continued support of the Ole Miss Rebels and we'll see you in Vaught-Hemingway on Saturday!
Wear Red. Be Early. Be Loud.
Follow me on twitter @MTJROleMiss.
Go Nephew congraulation on your trip to the olympics. Have a good time.in post UPDATE: Rebel. Champion. Olympian. Young's Blog
Go Isiah! Your Rebel family is pulling for you and can't wait to see you on the podium with your medal!in post UPDATE: Rebel. Champion. Olympian. Young's Blog
who will win the most gold medals?UPDATE: Rebel. Champion. Olympian. Young's Blog
BILL LOTT said:
GREAT JOB THIS YEAR GUYS - WISHING THE REBELS THE VERY BEST IN THE COMPASS BOWL - LETS PICK A FIGHT WITH PITT AND SHOW THEM WHAT OUR REBELS ARE ALL ABOUT. HOTTY-TODDY - GO REBELS. BE BLESSED AND GOOD LUCK!in post Some Notes On Bowl Trip
Pay per Head said:
The team has come up and I think now they are great!
Lee hall said:
Very awesome to hear Dori!! I am a very fortunate to be able to caddie in Portland's Safeway Classic every year and this year had caddied for a good friend of yours (Lacey) and met you. I see great things in your future Dori. Keep up the good workin post Carter Keeps LPGA Card for 2013
Rod Taylor said:
Rumor has it that Paul Dongieux will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this fall. The Rebels would be wise to study his legacy. Heart of a lion and a will to win against any odds. I can still hear the thousands chanting his name after his murderous tackle beat LSU in 69.in post Under The Lights: Ole Miss Football
Signed Record Label Deal.com said:
whole lotta hip hop in there...and I LIKE that!in post Ole Miss Baseball 2012 Walk Out Songs