Results tagged “Chad Cunningham”
- Denver beat the Bills, 24-10. Robert Ayers started at left defensive end for the Broncos, but had no stats. Punter Britton Colquitt boomed four punts for an amazing 59.0 average with a long of 62. Buffalo's David Martin had one pass thrown his way, but it was incomplete.
- The Browns beat the Super Champion Packers 27-17. Scott Wells started at center and Chad Clifton drew the nod at left guard for Green Bay. Rookie Jarrod Shaw played late minutes on the O-Line for Cleveland. Montario Hardesty didn't see action for the Browns.
- In Nashville, the Titans topped the Vikings 14-3. Neither former Vol in the game saw action. Guard Anthony Herrera for the Vikings or punter Chad Cunningham with the Titans.
- The Panthers and former Vol Omar Gaither beat the Giants 20-10. Gaither made two tackles.
- The Bears downed the Bills and UT's David Martin, 10-3. Martin didn't have any stats.
- St. Louis handled Indianapolis 33-10. Of course Peyton Manning is still sidelined for the Colts, but Jacques McClendon did play some on the offensive line for Indy.
"It's really an honor just to get a chance in the NFL," Cunningham said. "I'm going to go out there and give it my best."
Chad Cunningham has used all his time since graduating from Tennessee to prepare for a chance to latch on with a team. Even though he was disappointed when he went undrafted, it didn't curtail his training.
He worked every day at the University of Memphis with players already in the NFL like New England Patriots kicker Stephen Gostkowski, long snapper Morgan Cox of the Baltimore Ravens and former Tennessee teammate Britton Colquitt, now a punter with the Denver Broncos.
- Vols in the NFL - 2016 Week 7
- Vols in the NFL - 2016 Week 6
- Vols in the NFL - 2016 Week 5
- VFL Devrin Young Signs With CFL's Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Vols In The NFL - Divisional Playoffs
- Senzel, Serrano Make Baseball America's Top 100 Draft Prospects List
- Vols In The NFL - Week 17 Schedule
- Vols In the NFL - Week 16 Schedule
- Vols In the NFL - Week 14 Update/Week 15 Schedule
- Athletic department (202)
- Baseball (404)
- Birthdays (826)
- Cross Country (63)
- Football (2605)
- Men's basketball (658)
- Men's Golf (63)
- Men's Tennis (310)
- Photography (6)
- Rowing (81)
- Soccer (136)
- Softball (139)
- Swimming and Diving (192)
- Track & Field (218)
- Volleyball (70)
- Women's Basketball (257)
- Women's Golf (48)
- Women's Tennis (65)