Check out what former Cal linebacker Mike Mohamed had to say about his trip to New York City for the National Football Foundation's Annual Awards Banquet held at the Waldorf=Astoria in New York City on Tuesday, Dec. 7. Mohamed was one of 16 NFF National Scholar Athlete's that was recognized and a finalist for the prestigious William V. Campbell Trophy that was won by Sam Acho of Texas.
- Upon Arrival Monday afternoon regarding Media Responsibilities ... Alright, I will try to get it all in, kinda rushing to get around right now.
- Tuesday morning ... Just heard all the Hall of Famers talk ... Bill Cosby is hilarious!
- Tuesday afternoon ... Bout to get a shot from atop the Empire State!
- Tuesday at the Awards Dinner ... The banquet is awesome so far! Great food and a lot of big name football players here!
- Tuesday after the Awards Dinner ... I'm thankful to have been able to come to New York and be part of the NFF's ceremony!
- Last thought late Tuesday night ... It was coolest to meet probably Tom Brokaw or Archie Manning because of their reputations and their work in broadcasting and football.